Weight: Day 34 – I couldn’t get a good weight with the cast on day 34; Day 35 – 234 with cast on; Day 36 – 234 with cast on; Day 37 – 234 with cast on; Day 38 – 236 with cast on.
Calories: Between 399.6 and 699.5 – I cheated over the weekend a little bit and am paying for it now.
I only have two more days until the completion of this program. I’m definitely stuck and had a really bad weekend. I cheated a couple of times this weekend and am paying for it now. I gained 2 pounds instead of losing any between yesterday and today. I’m getting back on track today and am going to follow the program to a T for the next 2 days. I’m also going to do the restore & reset phases exactly as they say to do.
The program basically has 6 R’s or 6 phases:
Phase 1 – Ready Phase (1st Day) take Weight Loss Drops but LOAD up on Good Fats
• Phase 2 – Reduce Phase (Days 2-40) Weight Loss Drops with Very Low Calorie Meals
• Phase 3 – Restore Phase (Days 41-43) The same Very Low Calorie Diet as in Phase 2, but NO Weight Loss Drops
• Phase 4 – Reset Phase (3 weeks following the Restore Phase) 3 meals – fats & oils permitted, but NO sugar
• Phase 5 – Re-entry Phase (3 week period following the Reset Phase) Identifying “cautious/trigger foods”
• Phase 6 – Remain Phase remain living LIFE as a thin and healthy person
I won’t be at my goal weight after Phase 3, so I’m going to see if I can repeat the program for 40 more days. It was hard, but I’m determined to lose the weight so I really want to continue it and lose as much as I can. If I can’t do that, I’ll continue with Phase 4 and continue with NO Sugar. I’m actually looking forward to being able to eat 3 meals and add fats/oils back into my diet. I have been very hungry and miss the healthy fats like avocados!
So even though I over did it this weekend (I’m only human) with wine and more calories (some included a little bit of sugar), I’m still determined to continue on and keep sugar, flour and other harmful to me carbs out of my diet long term. I’m still very happy with my results. Considering I’ve been laid up, not very mobile and a little emotional during this entire program I feel I did really well. I’ve NEVER stuck to anything this long before. I’ve also NEVER lost this much weight in a healthy way in such a short amount of time before. So it’s a win-win for me so far!